Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

10.28.2013

Leaf Me Alone

Jacket:  Forever 21 (old, similar here), Sweater:  Gap (old, this year's version), Jeans:  Citizens of Humanity, Shoes:  Sam Edelman c/o South Moon Under, Bag:  Forever 21, Ring:  H&M (recent, similar here), Nails:  OPI "Into the Night"


I know the days of beautiful fall foliage are numbered, so I'm trying to make the most of it while it lasts. As you have probably realized, my leopard obsession has reached an all time high. I'm not entirely proud of it, but I just can't stop myself. My latest addition ~ these kitten-heeled stunners. While I typically like a much higher heel, it's nice to give my feet a reprieve every once in a while. 


Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the military jacket and the color of those jeans couldn't be more perfect!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants fit you beautifully! Such a great color for fall, too! And I love the shoes - leopard print pumps are on the very top of my wishlist right now. I've gone way too long without a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and just got a really similar pair of shoes a couple weeks ago!

    www.asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those shoes! I have been eyeing them for a few months but holding off since I'm not sure they're practical for me. The heel is somewhat lower though, which is tempting. How do you find the comfort to be on them?

    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are SUPER comfortable. Since I usually wear a much higher heel, these are almost like flats to me. I wore them to a wedding a few weeks ago and danced in them all night with no foot pain. I'd highly recommend :)

      Delete
  5. Those pants are seriously awesome! You look amazing! :)

    <3

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leopard print pumps! In looooooooove. I usually shy away from low heels, but I see above that you said they're really comfortable. Good to know, thank you!

    xo, Lily on Fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw your first picture I thought you were doing a Kate Middleton look :) Much cooler than I thought. I love the look of pairing classic and edgy. You look great!

    www.brasshoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pants are perfect on you Margo!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete